Moto Rally for Mozambique
Save the date to join Bishop Farr and support the Mozambique Initiative! Bishop Farr will lead riders on two separate rides on Sept. 19-20, 2020 to help raise money for motorcycles in Mozambique. Pastors in Mozambique often travel long distances on foot to support the life of the church. The cost of a motorcycle in Mozambique is $2,500. If you would like to participate in this motorcycle trek across the state, please register so that you can receive updates and information about the journey. There is no fee to participate in the ride, and riders are welcome to come and go, riding short segments with the group along the way.
- 10:00 a.m. Depart Faithbridge UMC in Osage Beach (arrive before 10 a.m. for group prayer)
- 10:50-11 a.m. Gas stop at BreakTime in Vienna
- 12:00 p.m. Arrive at Salem UMC for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Depart Salem
- 1:30 p.m. Gas stop at Bixby Country Store
- 3:00 p.m. Memorial (Farmington) UMC
- 3:30 p.m. Depart Memorial (Farmington) UMC
- 4:15 p.m. Arrive at Festus-Crystal City UMC
- 4:45 p.m. Leave Festus-Crystal City UMC
- 8:30 a.m. Prayer at The River UMC, Eureka
- 8:45 a.m. Depart The River UMC, Eureka
- 9:50 a.m. Gas stop at S & R Convenience Center in Marthasville
- 10:45 a.m. Arrive at Hermann UMC for worship service and lunch
- 12:45 p.m. Depart Hermann UMC
- 1:55 P.M. Parking lot prayer at Bethel UMC in Wildwood
- 2:30 p.m. Arrive at Manchester UMC
Support the Cause
- Web Donations: donate directly to the project
- Send a Check: make the check out to the “Missouri Annual Conference,” and write “Mozambique Motorcycles" on the memo line. Mail the check to the address below.
The Missouri Annual Conference Office
3601 Amron Ct.
Columbia, MO 65202
- Text to Give: text the amount you'd like to give, plus the initials "MI" (For example, 50 MI) to 573-207-4546 and you will be directed through the rest of the giving process.